As a Learning Specialist, you will be part of the Learning Experience team who are responsible for delivering a world class learning experience to our Sales and CS teams. Our training mission has three aims:
1) to educate our people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning,
2) to ensure our people are great at Sales and Service respectively
3) to prepare them for their next role at Indeed.
The Specialist, Learning & Development will report to the local Manager, Learning & Development and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams.
- Facilitate trainings or 1:1’s in the market and/or office you support
- Localize content to meet the needs of your market when necessary
- Align understanding and prioritize needs of Client Success and Sales teams through shadowing, observing workflows, calls, demos and meetings, consistently
- Grow and maintain your knowledge of Indeed’s products and become well versed in all roles in Client Success and Sales
- Assist with execution of special projects as needed
Global Learning & Enablement provides our client-facing Sales, Client Success and Agency teams with the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals and be successful in their roles today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Our team delivers a world-class experience, drives innovation, and delivers measurable impact to our stakeholders in Client Success and Sales. We do this by being strong communicators, facilitators, content designers, thought leaders, and business partners. Our team prioritizes a continuous learning mindset, challenges themselves to find innovative ways to use technology in learning, and is often challenged to make sound business decisions.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience training in a professional setting
- Proficient with Google office tools
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Who we are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
India 900,000 – 1,700,000 INR per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.