Recruiters at Indeed work hand in hand with business leaders and HR teams to hire the people that are helping the world get jobs on Indeed’s platform. Based in one of our head offices, you will look after recruiting for various teams. Supported by HR, Sourcing and a Coordination team, you will find, interview, and offer the next generation of Indeedians.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies for multiple requisitions
- Source candidates & build a strong network of candidates through expert use of online sourcing techniques, networking, referrals etc.
- Implement new initiatives to increase pipeline and build employer brand awareness
- Maintain & utilize data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates
Who You Are
- 3+ years of successful recruiting/coordinating experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers
- Exposure to full lifecycle recruiting, including screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
Who we are
Our Human Resources team champions our culture while working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and those we hope to hire.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
India 1,300,000 – 1,870,000 INR per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.