Digital HR Part 2 [Free Masterclass]
In order to understand the growing relevance of Digital Transformation of HR for achieving organizational excellence, It is imperative to study the field of Digital HR from different perspectives.
Video 1- Insights into Digital HR
The ensuing video carries a detailed explanation on the following:
- Goal of HR Digital Transformation
- Role of the HR Professionals
- Steps involved in creating an HR Digital Strategy
- Challenges to the digital transformation of HR
Video 2- Questions & Answers
The following video includes the Questions & Answers session between the facilitator and the participants.
Video 3- In-Class Activity and Case Discussions
The video includes an In-Class activity in which participants work together as teams. This is followed by two case discussions led by the facilitator.
- HR’s Digital transformation serves to automate processes , thus helping the HRs use the freed up time to pursue other critical and strategic objectives .
- The aim of Digital HR is to bring a shift from HR experience to employee experience.
- The HR function is responsible not only for its own transformation but also ensuring that a culture of change and innovation is created and sustained across the organization.
- A well thought out and planned strategy for creating the Digital HR can help overcome the various roadblocks posing a challenge to its implementation.