What You’ll Learn From Coaching for HR
As a student, here’s what you will learn to do:
- Differentiate coaching from other methods and articulate its benefits.
- Integrate coaching into performance management and establish a coaching culture within organizations.
- Acquire foundational coaching skills, understand coaching styles, and set clear coaching goals.
- Use feedback frameworks effectively.
- Develop the ability to build trust, use active listening, and encourage positive change in coachees.
- Recognize the finite nature of coaching relationships and effectively close the relationships.
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Understanding Coaching Skills
- Performance Management with Coaching
- Key Coaching Competencies
- Building Trust and Partnerships in Coaching
- Feedback Processes in Coaching
- Concluding the Coaching Relationship