Dashboard Forums Assignment discussion PMS Implementation Reply To: PMS Implementation

• Raksha

February 27, 2024 at 3:37 PM

Thanks Sunny Sir for your inputs , it is very helpful

Thanks Indrani Maám for the detailed explanation. This certainly guides me on the process flow.

So we will go ahead with the 180-degree appraisal (Superior- subordinate), currently I have the scoring framework and scoring sheet(attached sample). So as a first step, I should circulate the scoring sheet to the team. Once they fill it and send back, the overall rating should be mapped against the salary slab? To map the overall rating against the revision salary slab, I can create a matrix or table where each row represents a salary slab and each column represents a range of overall ratings. Then, I can determine the corresponding salary slab for each overall rating based .

Is my understanding correct? somehow I am unable to put together everything-would have a sheet or some doc to help pull this together.

I would really be grateful for your help

Looking forward to your response

Regards,

Raksha

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .