What You’ll Learn From Behavioural Event Interviewing
As a student, you’ll get a few significant benefits from being here:
- Distinguish BEI from traditional interviewing methods
- Construct effective BEI questions to assess competencies required for a role.
- Use strategies and skills to probe and elicit evidence during an interview.
- Create the interview structure and interview funnel
- Identify the STAR in a candidate’s response.
- Develop ability to conduct Competency based interviewing
- Document the interview process and assign rating
- Capture positive and negative behavioural indicators
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to the job interview
- Types of interview questions
- The behavioural event interview
- Structure of a behavioural event interview
- Finding the STAR
- Strategies for conducting an effective BEI
Episode 1: Overview
Episode 2: Basics of Behavioural Event Interviewing
Episode 3: Interview Questions
Episode 4: Understading Behavioural Event Interview
EPISODE 5: Conducting Behavioural Event Interview
EPISODE 6: Candidate's Response during BEI
Episode 7: Eliciting Response from Candidates