What You’ll Learn From Instructional Design
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Understand the biological and Cognitive processes involved in a learning process.
- Develop learning solutions using the biological and cognitive processes and their limitations.
- Understand how learning taxonomies play a vital role in various elements of instructional design.
- Create a piece of instruction based on various human learning processes.
- Learn what the common errors instructional designers make while creating learning solutions.
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- How learning happens
- Limitations in the learning process
- Learning Taxonomies
- Adult learning principles
- Steps to create a design document
- Determine the Instructional delivery system
- Create design document