What You’ll Learn From Learning & Development
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Manage the L&D function for an organisation using the ADDIE Model.
- Conduct training needs analysis research and deliver reports
- Implement experiential learning techniques using Kolb’s model to bring about positive change
- Apply adult learning principles in designing training programmes.
- Create L1 feedback forms and L2 pre-/post-training self-evaluation forms for participants.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes at various levels of the Kirkpatrick’s model
- Prepare Training Calendar for your organization
- Use the different stages in Skill Development for finding the right training programs
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to Learning and Development.
- DNA of training – KSA.
- Four levels of skill development.
- Types of training
- Approaches to training.
- ADDIE – an introduction to the phases.
- Learning styles
- Kolb’s experiential learning cycle
- Bloom’s taxonomy
- Designing training plans
- Evaluation (criteria of evaluation, methods and Kirkpatrick’s Model)