What You’ll Learn From Learning & Development
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Manage the L&D function for an organisation using the ADDIE Model.
- Conduct training needs analysis and deliver reports
- Implement experiential learning techniques using Kolb’s model to bring about positive change
- Apply adult learning principles in designing training programs.
- Create L1 feedback forms and L2 pre-/post-training self-evaluation forms.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs at various levels of Kirkpatrick’s model
- Prepare Training Calendar for an organisation
- Use the different stages of Skill Development for finding the right training programs
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to Learning and Development.
- DNA of training – KSA.
- Four levels of skill development.
- Types of training
- Approaches to training.
- ADDIE – an introduction to the phases.
- Learning styles
- Kolb’s experiential learning cycle
- Bloom’s taxonomy
- Designing training plans
- Evaluation (criteria of evaluation, methods and Kirkpatrick’s Model)
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
Some topics have only videos do we have written content anywhere?
I mean if don’t want to go for video just read and learn what can I do?
Just one* query
The Topics are explained either by way of self paced videos or a text chapter or both. Also at the end of each module, there is a courseware which can be downloaded and studied from.
Yes, Thank you.
could you please help me find corurseware where i can download & study from?
Hi Shikha, Please move to the end of the course. The Episode 11 has it after the Rapid Revision video. Please check it out!
Thank you sir.Yes I got it.
Done with this module and I started from this module only and its very well explained
This module is very insightful and detail explained, Thanks you so much!!
Very insightful topic
Thanks Mary! Hope you continue to find all topics insightful 🙂
You are welcome Melaku!
I have completed all the modules in Learning and Development. Thanks to the team
The module is very good for knowledge development
Glad to know that you found the module good.
Hi, Good morning. I am not able to access the self study materials,someone can help please?
Hi Anjali, hope you have accessed the self study materials.
Sum of 5 & 7
5+7 = 12
Its a very good and a trusted platform to learn about Human Resource Management.
Thank you for your kind words!
I’m glad that you find this platform a trusted source to learn about Human Resource Management.
Our goal is to provide high-quality and informative resources to help individuals enhance their HR knowledge and skills.