What You’ll Learn From Appraising and Managing Performance
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Establish performance standards for appraisal.
- Enumerate the correct metric to be used as KPIs and KRAs for roles in MBO.
- Evaluate the numerous appraisal methods and select the one best suited to the organisation’s culture and requirements.
- Analyse performance appraisal data, diagnose errors, and recommend corrective actions.
- Coach managers on the organisation’s performance appraisal process.
- Devise behaviour statements that can be used as a part of BARS.
- Deploy succession planning systems to protect critical roles.
- Develop performance improvement plans
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to performance management
- Importance of performance management processes
- Objectives and uses of performance management
- Traditional methods of performance appraisal:
- Checklist method
- Graphic rating scale method
- Behaviourally anchored rating scales
- Management by objectives
- 360-degree appraisal
- Assessment centres
- Ongoing coaching and feedback
- Errors in performance appraisal
Episode 1: Overview
Episode 2: Understanding Performance Management
Episode 3: Why Measure Performance?
Episode 4: The Performance Appraisal Process
Episode 5: Traditional Methods of Performance Appraisal
Episode 6: Modern Method-Graphic rating scale method
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
This lesson has been highly thought provoking, engaging and awakening. It has provided a wider prospective about the practice of performance management and performance appraisal and kept mentally reconstructing a more effective PA. Thanks for the teaching.
That’s great Eric! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
these modules were very effective and could understand the concepts in a better way
Fabulous learning institute