Dashboard Forums HR Universe Employee Recognition Practices Reply To: Employee Recognition Practices

• Divya J

December 8, 2020 at 9:32 PM

Firstly, it has become hard to track the level of recognition in workplace in recent times.

Recognition is usually equated with Reward, although they are related, I believe Rewards are Tangible with monetary value and Recognition is a priceless gesture with emotional value.

Some good practices I feel may be:

1 Don’t miss out to say “Thank you” & ” Well Done” – verbal, written or an E card.

2 Corporate Wellness Programme

3 Compile a video of employees sharing their experiences and likes and dislikes about the company, letting them be the stars.

4 Reward and motivate creativity from time to time.

5 “Wall of Fame or Super Star of the Week” section in the company magazine/ webpage.

6 Given the WFH scenario, recognising Punctuality and diligence is very important.

7 Companies should donate to environmental and social causes, this exudes a good vibe to the company and the employees get a feel good reason to work with the company.

Feel free to suggest/ comment on my thoughts 🙂

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .