Dashboard Forums HR Universe Your personal experience with mindfulness Reply To: Your personal experience with mindfulness

• Meenakshi Narayanan Iyer

June 18, 2021 at 9:14 AM

Hi all I have attended all the sessions on mindfulness as many others in the group.Though I was aware of the term I came to know how to put into use. It’s very close to one practicing meditation and it is very useful to be in present moment and that keeps our mind in control and away from unwanted thoughts.Guided meditation is very useful as it helps mind to calm down. I am pretty sure regular practice of mindfulness can yield better results.It was a great experience and the sessions were very insightful. Looking forward for many more in this hour of need.Much more to say about this but sometimes we fall short to as it’s a blissful experience which cannot be expressed in words.

Hi Jyothi nice to see you sharing your experience which also helped me write here in the forum.

Thanks for this opportunity enabling us to share our experiences.

Meenakshi Iyer

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .