Dashboard Forums HR Universe Your personal experience with mindfulness

• Your personal experience with mindfulness

Posted by chrmpteam on June 16, 2021 at 2:01 PM

Dear all, taking forward our classroom discussion during the mindfulness sessions I would want to encourage you to please come forward and share your personal experience with mindfulness. How has it been for you? What keeps you up with the practices?

chrmpteam replied 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jyoti Sandhu

June 18, 2021 at 8:21 AM

The difference it has made to my life, albeit starting small but I can sense the changes. Mindfulness instills a sense of calmness that helps weather the storms with much more grace and calmness. Once your mind is calm and still, you can see things in a much better and clearer way. I believe these benefits are just the beginning and there would be many more things that mindfulness can help achieve.

• Meenakshi Narayanan Iyer

June 18, 2021 at 9:14 AM

Hi all I have attended all the sessions on mindfulness as many others in the group.Though I was aware of the term I came to know how to put into use. It’s very close to one practicing meditation and it is very useful to be in present moment and that keeps our mind in control and away from unwanted thoughts.Guided meditation is very useful as it helps mind to calm down. I am pretty sure regular practice of mindfulness can yield better results.It was a great experience and the sessions were very insightful. Looking forward for many more in this hour of need.Much more to say about this but sometimes we fall short to as it’s a blissful experience which cannot be expressed in words.

Hi Jyothi nice to see you sharing your experience which also helped me write here in the forum.

Thanks for this opportunity enabling us to share our experiences.

Meenakshi Iyer

• chrmpteam

Administrator
    June 18, 2021 at 7:57 PM

Thanks @Meenu and @jyotisandhu for sharing your experience with us. It’s really inspiring to see that you have felt the benefits of the mindfulness sessions. Hope you continue to experience greater benefits through your own practice and share with us. 🙂

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .