Dashboard Forums Getting Started with CHRMP Academy Let’s Connect, Learn, and Grow Together – Utilize the opportunity! Reply To: Let’s Connect, Learn, and Grow Together – Utilize the opportunity!

• Meenakshi Bhardwaj

August 17, 2023 at 7:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I am Meenakshi, a certified Child Psychologist and Family Therapist with a passion for helping children and families thrive. It’s a pleasure to be a part of this forum where we can share insights, experiences, and knowledge.

With over a decade of experience in my field, I currently have the privilege of working with a prestigious IB school. My journey in child psychology has been incredibly fulfilling, as I’ve witnessed the positive impact of nurturing the emotional well-being and growth of young minds.

I’m here to engage in meaningful discussions, exchange ideas, and learn from fellow professionals who share the same dedication to fostering a healthy and supportive environment for children and families.

Looking forward to connecting and collaborating with all of you.

Best regards,

Meenakshi

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .