Dashboard › Forums › Career Discussions › Questions asked for a role in the Human Resources department › Reply To: Questions asked for a role in the Human Resources department
MemberNovember 20, 2020 at 7:56 PM
Interview questions for a HR Recruiter/ Generalist role:
1. What questions would you ask a hiring manager to learn about the requirements for an open role within their dept?
2. How do you use social media to create your network and How can you contact potential candidates that you want to source on LinkedIn?
3. What if your candidate refuses your offer just a day before the joining date and your runner up candidate is not perfect. What would you do?
4. How many times would you follow up a candidate on an offer?
5. What was your OAR last year, what steps did you take to improve?
Interview questions for a HRBP role:
1. Explain your experience and challenges you faced while making amendments to a policy as HRBP
2. Which leadership principle resonates most with you, why?
3. Brief a situation where you used your tactical and stretegic HR Skills in policy making.