Dashboard Forums Career Insights Hub πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨A great place to work!! How would you want your dream workplace to be.

• πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨A great place to work!! How would you want your dream workplace to be.

Posted by Joel Martin on February 5, 2021 at 1:52 PM

A fortune study showed that 56% of employees will evaluate whether they want to work at a company based on its reputation for being a great place to work.

Emotionally connected places are in demand.

With the Millennial generation, gen y, gen z entering the workforce, it is certain the emotionally connected workforce is here to stay.

Unlike their predecessors the millennial generation, gen y, gen z are more interested on making an impact socially and professionally and ensuring that their employers ethics and practices are in line with their personal beliefs and goals.

67% percent of employees say they would prefer to work for a socially responsible company.

Joel Martin replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Shreya Berry

February 8, 2021 at 1:39 PM

My dream workplace should give me the possibility to control my working time, to express ideas and simply to be myself all the time. It should focus on everybody’s personal development and should have a family-like company culture.

• Joel Martin

February 8, 2021 at 5:03 PM

Hi Shreya,😊

Good to hear from you.

I too believe that the job market has evolved and grown exponentially in terms off value for employees.

Thank You,

ShreyaπŸ‘

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .