Dashboard Forums HR Universe Employee Onboarding ideas

• Employee Onboarding ideas

Posted by Dishaa Singhal on November 11, 2020 at 1:34 PM

What are some creative Onboarding ideas that you have either heard of or experimented with in your organization?

chrmpteam replied 3 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Divya J

November 19, 2020 at 4:11 PM

Maintaining a HR virtual magazine is a great idea to introduce new hires to the team. A simple questionnaire about the new hire like their favourite candy or a hobby or anything apart from thier job is also taken with a picture of the employee and this is posted in the magazine.

We also had new hire company shirt, so people knew when a member joins.

• Dishaa Singhal

Administrator
      November 20, 2020 at 1:30 PM

Divya, I really like the idea of the e magazine. Is this being followed in your organization currently?

• Divya J

November 19, 2020 at 4:12 PM

I have also seen personalised video greetings from Supervisors to welcome the employee onboard

• Dishaa Singhal

Administrator
      November 20, 2020 at 1:34 PM

This could be a great way to start bonding with new joinees and such an approach really shows the maturity of the organizational culture. Wouldn’t it be really good if more and more organizations start looking at creating a positive employee experience even before they join on the first day?

• chrmpteam

Administrator
        November 20, 2020 at 3:36 PM

@Dishaa , I think most organizations do want to create such positive experience that can help the employees bond with others and the company. Thanks @Divya for sharing your valuable experience. I think, for smaller organizations, the constraint becomes time and money to be spent.

Or probably, it’s more about the culture the top management wants to create. What do you all think?

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .