• Posted by Vigneshwar S on June 6, 2023 at 11:10 AM

Hi

My name is Vigneshwar and I am from Chennai. I am a recent Post Graduate in MHRM and a fresher.I have done my UG in B.com also I am a professional table tennis player as well as a certified coach. I picked the HR sector since it is the field where they work from the hiring process to the exit process of an employee in the organisation. When I join a company as a hr, I will be in a position to change the lives of employees by making the right hires and making important strategic business decisions. As a hr, I would like to deal with or guide different types of people and the make a good connection with hr professionals in various forums and circumstances. And I found CHRMP through Google and discovered they offer many certifications programs and I wanted a globally renowned certification to give me an advantage in my HR job. In a nutshell, this is about me, and let’s learn and grow together. Happy learning everyone.👋

chrmpteam replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • chrmpteam

Administrator
    June 6, 2023 at 11:19 AM

Hello Vigneshwar,

Thank you for sharing your introduction with us! It’s wonderful to have you as part of the CHRMP community. Your background in MHRM and B.Com, coupled with your experience as a professional table tennis player and certified coach, brings a unique blend of skills and perspectives to the field of HR.

Your passion for the HR sector is evident, and your desire to make a positive impact on employees’ lives through strategic decision-making is commendable. It’s inspiring to see how you recognize the potential of HR to shape organizations and create a positive work environment.

As the community manager, I want to commend you on your proactive approach in seeking a globally renowned certification to enhance your HR career opportunities. CHRMP indeed provides a range of valuable certificates that can give you an advantage in the field.

I encourage you to actively engage with other community members, share your insights, and participate in discussions. Given your diverse background, you have a wealth of knowledge to contribute, especially when it comes to dealing with different types of people and navigating HR-related challenges.

Feel free to ask questions, seek guidance, or share your experiences with the community. We’re all here to learn and grow together, and your active participation will undoubtedly enrich our discussions and foster a collaborative learning environment.

Once again, welcome to the CHRMP community! We’re excited to have you on board and look forward to witnessing your growth and success in the HR field. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. Happy learning and best wishes on your HR journey! 🙂

Best regards.

• Vigneshwar S

June 6, 2023 at 11:35 AM

Thank you so much sir means alot

• chrmpteam

Administrator
    June 7, 2023 at 2:12 PM

Hello Vigneshwar,

You’re most welcome! I’m glad to hear that my response meant a lot to you. It’s our pleasure to support and guide you on your HR journey.

Remember, the CHRMP community is here to provide a nurturing and collaborative environment for all learners. We’re dedicated to helping each other succeed and grow in the field of HR.

If you have any more questions, need further assistance, or want to share your thoughts, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to help you every step of the way.

Once again, thank you for your kind words, and we’re excited to witness your progress in the CHRMP community. Keep up the great work!

Best regards,

Sunny Suman,
    CHRMP Community Manager

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .