• Posted by Barira Anas on January 31, 2023 at 3:31 AM

I am a Human Resource Management practitioner/ professional with 10 years of experience and have a passion for human capital development. I am also a certified yoga Teacher and have conducted yoga sessions for corporates and as a volunteer for various communities. I enjoy working for women development, learning and development and social good. I am Rotary club member and have served extensively in diverse communities across Pakistan

My work experience is mostly in the education sector. My work enables me to meet, connect and facilitate recruitment of people from different segments of society and I want to hone my leadership skills to groom myself and facilitate the human development element through a strong and dynamic leadership approach.

I moved here in Chicago.

Sunny Suman replied 8 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Sunny Suman

Administrator
    August 17, 2023 at 3:17 PM

It’s truly remarkable, @barira1 , to see the wealth of experience and passion you bring to the table! 🌟 Your journey as a Human Resource Management professional with a decade of expertise speaks volumes about your dedication and commitment. Your diverse skills, from being a certified yoga teacher to your involvement in women’s development, learning and development, and social good, showcase your multifaceted approach to making a positive impact.

Your dedication to community service and your involvement with the Rotary Club in Pakistan are impressive examples of your commitment to making a difference. Moving to Chicago opens up new horizons for you, and it’s wonderful to see your aspiration to hone your leadership skills for the greater good.

Your journey and aspirations align perfectly with CHRMP Academy’s mission of fostering growth, learning, and community engagement. Your background in HR and your dedication to human capital development, coupled with your diverse experiences, make you a valuable asset to both our community and the field as a whole.

As you continue your journey in Chicago, we’re here to support you in your quest for dynamic leadership and human development. Feel free to tap into the resources, connections, and learning opportunities within our community to help you achieve your goals. Together, we’ll work towards creating a brighter future for individuals and communities alike. 🌆🤝🌱 #LeadershipJourney #CommunityImpact #HRDevelopment

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .