Dashboard Forums Career Insights Hub Hikes offered to new employees is falling, is it?

• Divya J

November 19, 2020 at 4:01 PM

Hikes are a big NO this year, honestly businesses are struggling to survive and get enough work for the existing employees, we should all understand the fact that companies spend a lot of time and money to acquire resources and letting them go is a very hard decision for them as well. And every company had lost clients and in turn revenue, so hard times force hard measures. Given the current scenario we should also let companies revive and get more clients for the businesses to run as usual and get back on track. This is just my view.

• chrmpteam

Administrator
      November 20, 2020 at 1:54 PM

Yes Divya, I am in total agreement with you. We definitely need to give time to companies to revive, as most businesses have been hit badly. The worst hit, as far as I am aware, are the recruitment firms, manufacturing factories, travel industry. Some IT MNCs offered hikes, even during the pandemic or immediately after.

I also read about major companies taking their 100% staff to work-from-home that will hopefully give them the bandwidth to offer good hikes. However, for now, as you also mentioned, the situation is tough.

Have you heard of hiring in companies right now?

• chrmpteam

Administrator
    November 24, 2020 at 10:44 AM

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .