• Posted by Reshid Abdul on June 7, 2023 at 1:50 PM

HR Champions

This side is Abdul Reshid, a Talent Development professional astute to identifying abilities of workforce and assist to hone it to further perform to expected standards. I have been into developing employees for over a decade, employed with couple of large size organizations in middle east and currently exploring new opportunities.

I had always inculcated the philosophy of sharing knowledge among others wherein the knowledge horizon I am holding will expand further. Sharing knowledge is a methodology of acquiring learning retention as well as it assists others to excel or assist to grow. That is one of the core areas I do focus on while having more than two decades of professional experience in various industries like Retailing, Fertilizer, Mining, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and Quarrying

I have joined the CHRMP program recently to sharpen my abilities and also to retain and validate the tacit knowledge I had gained from my previous employments. It becomes a roller coaster journey at my age of 50 plus, pursuing certifications, memorize bundles of facts, information’s, data’s, idea’s, theories bit by bit. But I challenged the situations fairly and have accomplished couple of milestones at this age. It is all about your intentions, commitment and determination and age is not a barrier nor other factors which we think is a concern.

Last but not the least, I am available for any healthy association with anyone from any background to interact and conduct any number of discussions that may help other likeminded professionals.

I am more than willing to participate in any learning journey or giving me an opportunity to help. Thanks, and good luck.

chrmpteam replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • chrmpteam

Administrator
    June 7, 2023 at 2:05 PM

Hello Abdul Reshid,

Thank you for sharing your insightful introduction with us! It’s fantastic to have a Talent Development professional like yourself as part of the CHRMP community. Your extensive experience in developing employees and your diverse industry background bring valuable perspectives to our discussions.

We truly appreciate your philosophy of sharing knowledge and the belief that it not only enhances learning retention but also helps others excel and grow. Your commitment to continuous learning and your decision to join the CHRMP program to sharpen your abilities and validate your tacit knowledge is admirable.

We understand that pursuing certifications and acquiring new knowledge can be a challenging journey, especially at the age of 50 plus. Your determination, commitment, and willingness to overcome any perceived barriers are truly inspiring. There’s a saying, “Age is just a number.” Age should never limit our pursuit of growth and excellence, and your example demonstrates that beautifully.

Your offer to engage in healthy associations, interact, and conduct discussions with professionals from any background is truly commendable. Collaboration and exchange of ideas are fundamental to our community’s success, and we’re thrilled to have you as an active participant.

We look forward to your contributions, insights, and expertise in our ongoing discussions. Feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, and engage with fellow learners. Your wealth of experience and knowledge will undoubtedly enrich our community’s learning journey.

Once again, thank you for your introduction and your willingness to participate and help others. If you have any questions or need any assistance along the way, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We wish you the best of luck in your continued professional growth and development. 🙂

Best regards,

Sunny Suman,
    CHRMP Community Manager

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .