Dashboard Forums HR Universe Leading Positively😊 For Corporate Growth

• Leading Positively😊 For Corporate Growth

Posted by Joel Martin on February 12, 2021 at 6:06 PM

When it comes to building an organization, studies show that organizations that foster positive emotions while leading employees, tend to notice an

Increase in their individual productivity.

Increase engagement among their colleagues.

Are more likely to stay with their organization.

Receive high loyalty and satisfaction scores from customers.

Have better safety records and fewer accidents on the job.

😀If you are asked to lead. How would you go about motivating your employees.

Joel Martin replied 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Deepa V

February 14, 2021 at 1:50 PM

@joel : “fostering positive emotions ” ,so does it mean creating an environment of growth and feedbacks & platform to share their ideas/concerns ?more so ; an increased employee engagement activities ?

i think , a strong support system is what is needed at most times .

• Joel Martin

February 15, 2021 at 12:59 PM

Hi Deepa,

Good point there,✌

There are plenty of activities and social clubs set up in some organizations that assist employees, to socialize and stay effective.

I had been to one organization, where I noticed employees get of their seats and as a ‘big group’ get on the floor to do a plank and other exercises.

I noticed how this simple yet clever technique of engaging, had brought much charm and humor to the workplace.

“fostering positive emotions ” ,so does it mean
      creating an environment of growth and feedbacks & platform to share their
      ideas/concerns ?

I believe all organizations, have this in mind to thrive to be the best organization, and some would know that the only way they are going to achieve this is by investing in the growth of their employees. How ever the question always comes to, how do we do it?.😀

Image result for positive emotions

• chrmpteam

Administrator
    February 15, 2021 at 9:24 AM

@joel fostering positive emotions is one of the most important component today in organisation. I personally would like to let my people take charge and I would just be there to facilitate the processes. It might not always be the best approach to foster positive emotions as the people might feel a little confused as to what are they supposed to do and what is the route or path. But that would have been my approach 😃😃😃

• Joel Martin

February 15, 2021 at 1:20 PM

😃 Sunny,

Greetings!!

Its an innovative technique to let employees develop a thinking of can do attitude, by handing over the thinking process over to them.

I believe, this would definitely develop into a sense of maturity and authority in individuals. leading individuals to think for themselves and develop positive emotions.

Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .