What You’ll Learn From Employee Engagement
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Create questionnaires for employee engagement surveys.
- Design a robust exit interview questionnaire.
- Calculate absenteeism and attrition rates and devise measures to control them.
- Explore options for improving performance or changing behaviour before recommending terminations.
- Collect and analyse data on retention and employment experience of employees.
- Formulate ER initiatives, keeping in mind Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to employee engagement.
- Need for employee engagement.
- Factors affecting employee engagement.
- Meeting human needs through employee engagement.
- Understanding and measuring absenteeism.
- Understanding and measuring attrition.
- Employee engagement surveys.
- Employee engagement and other functions in HR.
Episode 1: Overview
Episode 2: Understanding Employee engagement
Episode 3: Need for Employee Engagement
Episode 4: Human needs and Employee Engagement
Episode 5: Major challenges due to lack of employee engagement
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
Good to go. I expect any survey sampling questionnaire template. if possible send to my registered email id
Very good course. Thank you
It seems this has been posted by mistake. Let me know if you need anything.
Good Luck for the remaining modules!
i learnt a lot so far, look forward to fin9ish course soonest.
The instructor was quite simple in her illustrations
A good course, i learnt a lot.
I have completed this module today
Really enjoyed the course. It was informative and helpful. The instructor articulated well and was insightful. Thank you
Excellent course !
Thank you.Great courses.
Very easy to understand module
Thank you for the feedback!
I’m glad to know that you found the module easy to understand.