What You’ll Learn From Employee Engagement
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Create questionnaires for employee engagement surveys.
- Design a robust exit interview questionnaire.
- Calculate absenteeism and attrition rates and devise measures to control them.
- Explore options for improving performance or changing behaviour before recommending terminations.
- Collect and analyse data on retention and employment experience of employees.
- Formulate ER initiatives, keeping in mind Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to employee engagement.
- Need for employee engagement.
- Factors affecting employee engagement.
- Meeting human needs through employee engagement.
- Understanding and measuring absenteeism.
- Understanding and measuring attrition.
- Employee engagement surveys.
- Employee engagement and other functions in HR.
Episode 1: Overview
Episode 2: Understanding Employee engagement
Episode 3: Need for Employee Engagement
Episode 4: Human needs and Employee Engagement
Episode 5: Major challenges due to lack of employee engagement