What You’ll Learn From HR Policies
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Identify the critical people factors impacting strategic decisions in organisations.
- Design complex HR architecture, policies and processes for effective resource management.
- Appraise and modify existing HR policies or formulate comprehensive policies as per guidelines.
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to HR policies.
- Vision and value alignment in HR policies.
- Policy classification.
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Creation of HR policies.
- Structure of HR Policies.
- Most used HR Policies.
- Case discussion.
Episode 1: Overview
Episode 2: Basics of HR Policies
Episode 3: Policy Classification
Episode 4: Formulating Policies
Episode 5: Using HR Policies
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
An interesting module. Sucessfully completed.
Hello. I have completed the course. But its showing as 96% complete.
Can someone please help me with this.
Hi Divya, it seems you have left some of the pop quizzes incomplete. You must score 70% in each of the quiz to clear it. Please retake the quizzes to score above 70% and then it will open up.
Now its showing 100%
Divya, Does it show 100% for you? Please check all quizzes as you might have got less than 70% in one and that might be the issue.
The HR policies course is highly interesting. The instructor is quite audible and articulate.
I am glad I took the course ‘cos it has really shapen my knowledge of the profession. Indeed a monumental achievement.
Great Olawale, we are glad that it has contributed to your career journey! 🙂
Complete the module. The module is both futuristic and present focused, hence very relevant in my HR context. Clarity achieved.
We are glad that you found the topic informative.
Glad to know this Reeshiv
Congratulations Varsha on completing this module!