What You’ll Learn From this module
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Perform HR planning for a specific department or the organisation as a whole.
- Apply the latest industry trends in recruitment and selection to organisational needs.
- Construct different selection tests to assess competencies and skills of candidates.
- Devise behavioural questions on required criteria.
- Defend selection choices and provide data to support
- Identify latest trends and design industry-specific talent acquisition strategies
- Use effective planning to optimize human resource requirements for reducing cost
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Organisational Planning
- Human Resource Planning
- Staffing – workforce planning.
- Case study – manpower planning.
- Recruitment – concepts and strategies.
- Trends in recruitment.
- Selection process.
- Selection test design
- Standard and objective.
- Reliability and validity.
Episode 1: Overview
Episode 2: Human Resource Planning
Episode 3: Manpower Planning
Episode 4: Important Aspects of Recruitment