What You’ll Learn From Job Analysis
As a student, you’ll get a few great benefits from being here:
- Conduct job analyses in a scientific manner using various research methodologies.
- Create job descriptions and job specifications for various roles.
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- Introduction to job analysis.
- Methods of job analysis.
- Stakeholders in Job analysis
- Sources of data.
- Job data segregation.
- Job descriptions and job specifications.
- Creation of job descriptions and job specifications.
Episode 1: Overview
Episode 2: Understanding Job Analysis
Episode 3: Conducting Job Analysis
Episode 4: Stakeholders in Job Analysis
Episode 5: Outcome of Job Analysis
Episode 6: Utilising the JD and the JS
Episode 7: Writing JD & JS